Sales Consultant & LicenseeThis may be a very straight forward thing to say but Aris puts his clients first at all times.
His sole focus is guiding people through what can often be a highly emotional property transaction, ALWAYS with the right advice – not what suits his own interests. This has seen him develop many trusted life long relationships.
Born into a family run Agency he has extensive theoretical and practical training in every role across the business. Educated at Sydney Technical Boys Selective High as well as Macquarie University (Bachelor of Arts – Majors in Politics, Mass Communications & Psychology) Aris also obtained the Advanced Certificate in Property Agency at Petersham TAFE and entered the business full time in 1994.
He intimately understands the right advice builds instant trust and achieves the best possible outcome. The numerous record sale prices obtained and awards won are testament to this.
Happily married since 1999 and the father of three children, the youngest of which is on the Autism Spectrum, Aris has learned both humility and the deep satisfaction of giving to others without the promise or desire of receiving anything back.
His heavy involvement in the local community and huge love of sport has seen him partner with the following organisations :
• Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal – Chairman of Marrickville Collection
• Marrickville Rotary Club – Chairman of Youth Services/Local Schools
• Hurlstone Park Chamber of Commerce – President
• Marrickville Golf Club – Chief Sponsor
• Hurlstone Park Wanderers Football Club – Chief Sponsor
• Marrickville Lawn Tennis Club – Chief Sponsor
• Starlight Foundation for Kids with Cancer
Equipped with the perfect blend of experience and enthusiasm, Aris loves helping both new and existing clients achieve their goals.
Awards2019 – Winner R & W National Excellence in Community Service Award
- Top Ten Selling Principal (4th Transactions & 8th Income) R & W National Awards
2018 – Winner R & W National Excellence in Community Service Award
- Top Ten Selling Principal (8th Transactions & 8th Income) R & W National Awards
2017 - Winner R & W National PR Award
- Top Ten Selling Principal (9th Income) R & W National Awards
2016 – Winner Principal of the Year REB National Awards
- Top Ten Selling Principal (5th Transactions & 10th Income) R & W National Awards
2015 – Winner R & W National PR Award
- Winner R & W National Excellence in Community Service Award
- Top Ten Selling Principal (8th Transactions) R & W National Awards
2014 – Top Ten Selling Principal (2nd Transactions & 7th Income) R & W National Awards
2012 & 2013 – No.21 & No.23 in Top 100 Agents National REB Awards
- Top Ten Selling Principal (5th Transactions & 8th Income) R & W National Directors Award
Achievements> Bachelor of Arts - Macquarie University
> Real Estate License since 1996
> Advanced Certificate in Property - Petersham TAFE
> District Chairman for Marrickville Area Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal
> Marrickville Rotary Club Chairman
Languages Spoken> Greek