RIPPER RITA! WHAT A FABULOUS EXAMPLE OF GREAT CORAL COVE PROPERTY VALUE!
11 Rita Place Coral Cove
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carFound the best buy in Coral Cove!
Our sellers want to see this property sold! and the quicker the better!
Plans have changed and all written contracts will be presented.
This well-planned three bedroom home would suit a small family, retired couple or the astute investor looking to add value to their property portfolio.
Set in picturesque Coral Cove which is set around a magnificent 18 hole golf course, this area is a great place to call home. There are Oceanside walkways that link to the beaches at Innes Park and some of the world's best scuba diving sites right along the coastline.
The supermarkets, specialty shops, restaurants, cafes and medical facilities of Bargara are only a short 12 minute drive away and the city of Bundaberg is only 15 minutes away.
Extra Features of 11 Rita Place include:
* 3 Built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans,
* Large main bedroom with direct access to two-way bathroom,
* Separate toilet,
* Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space,
* Kitchen overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and links the 2 internal living areas,
* Combined family and dining space adjacent to the kitchen,
* Lounge room overlooking rear gardens,
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower,
* Double lock up garage with internal access,
* Laundry cupboard tucked neatly away in the garage,
* Fully fenced rear corner yard with plenty of established trees,
* Established low maintenance gardens,
The home needs just a little TLC and with the sprawling corner fully-fenced yard and the well-established trees and gardens, this could be your prefect seaside nest to invest or rest!
Coral Cove is home to crystal clear water and blue skies that go on forever. It's known for its nature and abundance of aquatic marine life and land activities such as the sprawling golf course. This beautiful region of the Coral Coast is waiting for you to call home.
To organise your inspection, either email or call your Exclusive Richardson & Wrench Bargara Beach Agent today on 0417-775718 or email to email@example.com today.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 2
Land Size: 653 m2
Rates: $3,000 per annum
Rental Appraisal: $300 - $310 per week
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
- 653 sqm (approx)
Bargara Beach | (07) 4154 7788