Huge 55m2 one bed + 6m2 storeroom in "Lumina"
807/1 Francis Street Darlinghurst
1 bed | 1 bathEnjoying a panoramic outlook and a quiet position in an award-winning security building designed by leading architects Marchese Partners, this 1-bedroom apartment offers harbour cameos and expansive leafy district views. Featuring a bright and airy open plan layout with a clever use of space and finishes, this funky contemporary pied-a-terre is ideally located to take full advantage of the lifestyle attractions of kaleidoscopic Oxford Street, Stanley Street restaurants, majestic Hyde Park and Sydney CBD. Also just a stroll to Cook+Phillip Pool, the Australian Museum, Sydney Grammar School, Chinatown, several train stations, bus routes and an extensive choice of cinemas and city boutiques, this sleek modern inner city apartment is competitively-priced and an ideal first buy with great rental prospects.
* Pet friendly security block with gym, concierge, on site building manager
* Level access via security lifts, impressive main security lobby
* Approx 55sqm apartment plus a separate 6sqm storage cage
* Spacious open plan living/dining areas with huge window-wall
* Integrated Smeg gas kitchen with dishdrawer, concealed fridge
* Double bedroom with sliding wall, 2-way walk-through wardrobe
* Glass mosaic bathroom, European style internal laundry
* Ducted air con, high ceilings, easterly aspect, plenty of natural light
* Parkside enclave dotted with luxury apartments and converted warehouses/office blocks
Strata Levies: $769.32pq
Council rates: $214.12pq
Water Rates: $178.16pq