Architectural Brilliance & Glamour...Queensland Style
6 Brentwood Street Clayfield
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 carWhen clever design combines with cutting edge chic, the result is casual, resort style living in the heart of popular Clayfield. Located on 534sqm in a quiet cul de sac & surrounded by quality properties, this beautiful, eco-friendly home is finished to the highest specification.
- Stunning custom built & designed home of the highest calibre
- Aesthetically dazzling, yet highly liveable & comfortable
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 separate living zones + media room
- 2 offices, alfresco entertaining, 24 metre heated lap pool
- Ultimate dream kitchen equipped with everything
- Premium fixtures and fittings throughout, no expense spared
- Ducted, zone air-conditioning, Jetmaster fireplace, high ceilings
- Now is the time to upsize and invest in high-end property
An elegant central foyer & light-filled atrium provides an impressive welcome with glimpses of a cosy living room complete with fire place, home theatre & informal family room. Architecturally designed, this custom built home combines generous expanses of glass with soaring ceilings & polished concrete flooring to create a flow of light & space throughout.
At the rear, an impressive open plan kitchen & dining space flows seamlessly to an alfresco entertaining area & lap pool. With a preferred north facing aspect, this casual hub is the heart of the home & perfect for year round family gatherings.
Zoned living over two levels ensures space & privacy for families, visitors or home based businesses. On the upper level, generously proportioned bedrooms provide room to move for the modern family. On the ground level, a 5th bedroom offers flexibility in design for future owners. Two home offices, clever storage solutions & low maintenance gardens ensure this unique home is as practical as it is stylish.
Located in this highly desirable suburb and close to Kalinga Park, it is a pleasure to come home to this neighbourhood. This home offers a stunning lifestyle and is a delight to live in. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools, this home is a must to inspect.
Call Kim Olsen to inspect today on 0413 539 865
- 534 sqm (approx)
- 515 sqm (approx)