Two Level, Two Bedroom Terrace with North Facing Courtyard
1/12 Rockwall Crescent Potts Point
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carSet in the historic Knightsbridge, part of a suite of grand terrace houses, this spacious two-bedroom, two-storey home offers a cosy abode on one of Potts Point’s most tightly-held streets. Just recently renovated throughout, this north-facing home is the perfect summer residence. Its 184sqm offering an exciting canvas on which to create your dream sanctuary, complete with private car space and sunny courtyard.
Built in the late 1800s in the neo-classical style, the property features a secluded lounge room positioned as a peaceful haven, with sandstone walled front garden, and an adjoining dining room giving ample space for entertaining. The adjacent large kitchen meanwhile has had a full makeover with its sheer size and neighbouring sun-filled space leading to the back courtyard offering many entertaining possibilities.
A spiral staircase leads upstairs, where a grand master bedroom with classic iron fireplace, ensuite, ornate ceiling feature, built-in robes and double doors leads onto a charming sandstone-paved balcony.
- 2 bedrooms, both with Built Ins
- Sunny private courtyard with rear lane access
- Massive renovations throughout
- Private parking space in sought-after locale
- Main bedroom with balcony, BIR & ensuite
- Classic fireplace and ornate features
- Spacious living, dining and family/TV lounge areas
- Large kitchen given a new stylish touch
- Just metres from cafes, restaurants, supermarkets
- The village atmosphere of Macleay St on the doorstep
- Close to St Vincent’s School on a quiet street
Please contact Liam on 0466 574 177 to book an inspection
Elizabeth Bay / Potts Point
02 8356 2726
02 8356 2726