Market credibility really means leading by example. An individual can empower our industry by setting an example as strong as the foundations of the homes they sell. Our agency strives to lead by example and this is why today, we are so well regarded.
For example -
• I was the very first agent to break the magic double digit market in Mosman. In 2001, I transacted Mosman's first ever sale of $15.500 million (double the previous record) for a Hopetoun Avenue property. A record that was only broken towards the end of 2007.
• I was the first to demand that our agency drive the best single agency database where our real estate clientele is served by all our agents. Just as amazing is that today, many Mosman agencies allow individual agents to administer private databases where other agents have no access - not the case with Richardson & Wrench Mosman / Neutral Bay (RWM).
• We were actually the first real estate agency to send out an email property alert - a practice that was immediately fast tracked by other agencies and property portals.
• I founded and continue to write for our E-Zine (electronic magazine) known as "Virtual Realty News”. RWM was the first agency to send their database a weekly market analysis for purchasers, vendors, property voyeurs and agents. We have sold over $1billion worth or property to our 7,500 plus subscribers which is an Australian record.
• Why have of our competitors not challenged "Virtual Realty News"? Because they are not prepared to spend the time understanding, researching and explaining the intricacies of the property market. RWM is prepared to invest in online infrastructures and this is why today, we run the largest online platform in Mosman.
• Our current website is most likely the most expensive individual online project within the real estate industry. We have released online applications that are a first for our industry. Before signing a Selling Agency Agreement, take time to explore the websites of our competitors. Which agency is best positioned from a technology perspective to identify and create real estate market engagement?
• www.domain.com.au is the number one property portal for our suburb based on actual interaction. We quickly identified exactly where we needed to position our agency and vendors for maximum exposure. We acquired sole rights to Top Spot for Mosman suburb and although our competitors aren't happy, RWM can now exclusively offer vendors the most desired Mosman online positioning.
[group] => Sales Agent [agent_id] => [office_id] => 176 [developer_id] => 55 [video_url] => [video_embed] =>
"Glen Osmond" - An Iconic Mosman home. Stately, Grand - a Superb Federation Family Estate, C 1901
A magnificent merge of Federation grandeur with 21st Century family informality and functionality sees this land mark Smith & Cabban residence, C 1901, emerge as a true Mosman thoroughbred.
Dominating a prized dress circle estate in one of Mosman's most highly esteemed streets, where over 1400sqm of superbly landscaped and manicured lawns and gardens and an impressive 35m frontage forge perfect first impressions. The elevated, stately and fully renovated home with expansive and uninterrupted views that lead the eye from the North Sydney Skyline to the Bridge, Sydney Harbour and the Eastern Suburbs from both levels, has the space and elegance you need for entertaining on a grand scale with the practicality & warmth required for easy day to day family living.
Polished floors, original fireplaces, high 12ft decorated ceilings and formal archways enhance the airy spaciousness of the huge dining room and the vast living room that both open to the deep sheltered verandah ... perfect for year round entertaining - absolutely ideal for New Years Eve. With family living in mind, a casual living area with loft library and computer nook is conveniently placed next to the generous eat-in kitchen where French doors open to the private terrace with auto awning ... your all-weather, al fresco casual living area that's great for younger children. The lower level reveals another dimension to the pleasure of living here, with a vast rumpus room with kitchenette that leads to the 12m heated pool and surrounding lawns and terraces. A bedroom with ensuite, guest bathroom and large, fully cabled study make this a great, semi self contained area for teens or guests. The large fully insulated, temperature controlled, 4500 bottle capacity, walk in cellar is a feature that will really impress discerning buyers.
Six bedrooms in total, four on the main level, the master suite with views, opens to the verandah and has a walk in robe and ensuite. Carefully designed fruit garden with many fruit bearing citrus, olive and mango trees, kitchen herb garden and enclosed children's play lawn with commercial grade equipment and painting/play gazebo. Plenty of well designed storage throughout, large utility room & triple garage. The state-of-the-art security system includes back to base alarm and selective CCTV. There is a previously approved DA by Tzannes & Associates with landscaping by Peter Fudge to extend the garaging to four cars, create internal access to the home by lift, plus additional entertaining terraces and landscaping.
This impeccable home is perfectly placed within walking distance to the cafes and shops of Mosman Village, local schools, parklands and transport ... it's a unique opportunity to own one of Mosman's finest heritage homes.
For in depth facts and features click on the Brochure option in the left hand list above.
Inspect by appointment
Rumpus • Wine Cellar • Inspection by Appointment • Secure Parking • Polished Timber Floors • Air Conditioning • Built-ins • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Swimming Pool • Views • Close to Transport • Intercom • Alarm System • Garden • Separate Dining Room • Renovated • Modern Kitchen • Modern Bathroom • Formal Lounge • Fireplace(s) • Balcony/Patio/Terrace •